Back to the list
Vehicle rental rules:
- When driving on a rented vehicle, it is mandatory to strictly observe traffic rules in order to ensure maximum customer safety. Requirements and requests for their violation are not considered. All cars are insured under the CTP, CASCO contract at your request.
- The company guarantees car rental only for a pre-ordered time. Cases of order renewal during the current trip are considered individually.
- Even with the perfect technical condition of our cars, no one is safe from breakdowns or accidents. In the event of unforeseen complications in the shortest possible time, you will be provided with a car of the same class. The time delay will be deducted from the time of your order. However, the company is not responsible for the delay, material and moral damage associated with the consequences of force majeure.
- The company cannot be held responsible for traffic congestion, traffic jams, actions of traffic police officers and emergency situations on the road along the route of the vehicle.
- The company is not responsible for things left in the passenger compartment. All discovered forgotten things are immediately transmitted to the dispatcher.
- The lessee is responsible for the safety of the interior and equipment of the car during its rental.
- Car transfer to third parties (sublease) is prohibited. In cases of such actions - the company reserves the right to terminate the contract ahead of time and withdraw the car without saving payment and collateral. Also, in the event of any damage to the rental car - the client is fully liable.
- Mandatory availability of original documents upon receipt of the car.
- The decision to issue a rental car is made by the manager immediately after personal contact with the client and the presentation of the original documents.
- According to the rental conditions, the maximum car mileage per day is 350 km, the total mileage of the car for the entire rental period (for example 4 days = 4 * 350 = 1400 km) is considered, exceeding the specified limit is paid additionally, depending on the car class. When renting a car for 5 days or more, there is no mileage restriction.
- The use of a rented car is possible throughout Ukraine (except for the territory of the Lugansk and Donetsk regions and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, as well as a 30-kilometer zone from these regions).
- It is possible to rent a car without a deposit. In this case, the minimum rental period is 3 days. In cases of renting a car without a deposit, a deposit amount of 1000 UAH is made. up to 2000 UAH